SRM University Organised National Inter University Ball Badminton Men & Women from 29th Dec 2016 to 2nd Jan 2017. SRM University secured I-position in Men Section and 3rd -Position in the Women Section .

  Men players:
1. V. Kodiarasan -I -MBA                  
                2.D.R.Murali Dharan -III-B.Com ISM                        
                3.P.Vigneshwaran-II-MBA                                 
              4.Srinivasan-II-MBA                                     
              5.R.Aravindhan-I-MA Journalism                          
              6.R.Harish Kumar -I-BCA                                 
              7.S.Ajay -III-BBA                                       
              8.M.V.S.Suresh-II-B.Tech EEE                            
              9.T.Sri Kandesh -II MBA                                  
             10.R.Venkatesh-Ph.D                                     

Women players :
1.S.Sethu Lakshmi-  II-MBA     
2. R.Raja Lakshmi- II-MBA
3.R.Sayana-I-MBA
4.S.Anju -I-MBA
5. A.Harika -III-BBA
6. R.Ashwani-I-M.Sc(Physics)
7. Y.Santhi -II-BBA
8. Aparna Kumari-I-BA Journalism
9. Varsha Dubey -II-MA-Journalism

10.P.Persi Jyothi -III-B-Tech IT



Share to All

0 comments:

 
Top